– In terms of beauty trends, masks have always been popular, but one thing that has changed is the type of mask. Cucumber masks you peel off to reveal soft, smooth skin used to be the top trend, but now it is all about the clay masks you rinse off. Here are some homemade clay masks you can make using all natural ingredients.
– Rose Clay Mask
– This first clay mask is one that you can make using a few different rose products. Rose
isn’t just for smelling pretty or making your home look beautiful, but can work great as a
face mask to improve your skin.
– You want to get both rose clay and rosehip oil for this one. You can also use a little rose water in this clay mask, but keep it on the thicker side. Some other ingredients to consider adding are jojoba or avocado oil, chamomile essential oil, and a conditioning emulsifier.
– Charcoal Clay Mask
– This is definitely one of the most popular types of clay masks right now. Activated charcoal has many health benefits, including ones for the skin like reducing oily skin, helping to treat acne, and evening out your skin tone. To make your own charcoal clay mask, all you need is activated charcoal in powder form, some bentonite clay, and a little bit of raw apple cider vinegar. Co ingredients and apply the mask just like any other mask you would make. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with cool water.
– Bentonite and Oil Clay Mask
– Here is a clay mask that has room for customizing it. It is an all-natural mask that combines the healing benefits of bentonite clay with the skin-improving properties of various essential oils. You will start with some bentonite clay, making sure it is pure clay and doesn’t have anything added to it.
-You will then want a carrier oil of your choosing like jojoba oil, along with essential oils that are good for the skin. Some top ones include lavender, rose, and frankincense, though you can mix and match with your favorite ones. This is a very purifying clay mask.
– As you can see, you only need a few simple ingredients to make your own clay mask.
-Choose the type of clay, add some skin healing ingredients and something for scent, and you have yourself a homemade mask that is perfect for your skin.
-See you soon dear internet users!